Hey Milieu Pals,
I have been meaning to write a very lengthy post detailing the events of the past three weeks but I have just not had the time. I will update soon (hopefully just after the Easter weekend) so stay posted. Apologies for the short post, under hectic time constraints at the moment (I will tell all soon ).
I trust and hope that you will all have a very safe and joyous easter holiday. May you all be blessed and may the Lord, and his son Jesus, watch over you all always!
"Easter is a time when we can reflect on and contemplate the meaning of the wondrous events of our salvation." (ChristianeOdyssey.org 2006)
I have a lot to talk about and honestly can’t wait to share it with you all. So the moment I have a chance (only after the Easter weekend) I will have a go at posting the information I have been harbouring for far too long. In the next post you can look forward to the following:
- Playstation 3: I will offer a review of my Playstation 3 and critically compare it against my Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii
- Party: I have been to at least 4 (possibly more) family gatherings over the past three weeks and will be reporting back about each!
- Honours: Yeah, it is finally coming along. I have an idea for my thesis and can’t wait to share it with you all.
- Exclusive family scoop: Yes Milieu pals I have an exclusive scoop on certain family members and what they did. You’ll want to read about this! Heh heh heh!
- Easter Weekend: Every year the entire family gets together for the Easter weekend. I’ll be sure to post about it all: the fun, the feuds and the fanatics!
Until the next post Milieu Pals!