I am flabbergasted that the last time I updated Hans’ Milieu was just under five months ago. In fact, I am appalled that I have neglected you – my fellow readers and the blog itself, which I regard as the online extension of my living entity – for so long.
So much has happened over the last several months that it would be almost impossible to detail it all in a single post. I will eventually get to updating my milieu, but until then here is a brief account of the major events that have transpired:
- I am another year older.
- I have almost finished my Masters – something I am both excited and anxious about.
- I am a now Mac user – who would have thought?!
- I have made wonderful new friends.
- I have grown stronger emotionally, mentally and, most importantly, spiritually.
- I am still single.
- The Upper Palatte is making a glorious return – beginning again in August.
- I have started a website for video games and technology: Vamers – officially launching in October.
- One of my Tweets went viral.
- I am committed to going from Flab to Fab by December this year – just in time for Summer.
I will attempt to update as often as possible, at least once a week from this day forward, but my education comes first. So until my Masters is complete I will be unable to update as frequently as I would like. Only a few months to go!
Until the next time Milieunairs!